Friday, May 15, 2009

Woop Woop!!!

Okay, so seriously, I'm so proud of God these days. He's totally pulled through for me so many times. On Monday, for the walk-a-thon, it was supposed to be awful. But it was sunny and warm and really nice. Then yesterday was the same story, it was beautiful yesterday and it wasn't supposed to be. It was soooo lovely and I was so excited. So yeah, yesterday's fine arts festival was simply fantastic-- it was so much fun. And then after the festival the senior high choir had a "victory party" that may have had dancing... :) it was lots of fun. So yeah, everything was lovely.

1 comments:

Kyle! said...

=) I was happy about the sunshine, too! Even though it burned me, haha. It's ok, it turns to tan.

You should comment on my blog more..because you never do anymore! Just kidding, you don't have to.