Saturday, May 23, 2009

MEGGO MY EGGO!

I totally called it. I told you all in the beginning that she would win. Of course I was right. I'm a genius. She totally pulled off the Whitney Huston song that I wanted her to do a LONG time ago. But I'm glad she waited until the finale because she basically kicked butt!!!! Holy freaking cow that girl is good. I don't know how they could compete with her last night. Like, she was the first act, which is always hard to be... but she totally deserved the win. Taylor got second, and the Danika girl who has a voice kind of like any Disney channel girl you want to imagine, got third. She was from Santiam Christian, and Mrs. Grove thought it was cool that the "Christian school kids" won. lol. Anyway, here are the links, if you're interested. Which I know you are. Taylor started out pretty flat and I was really worried about his choice of song for the finale. The first half wasn't very good-- but after he changed keys and hit that high E, I think it is, it was all good from there. I was the loudest voice screaming in the back ground when he hit that E, by the way. He totally pulled it off in the end and I was very proud of that man. Meggo is absolutely breathtaking as always. She is seriously way too passionate for her age. She just has a way with captivating the audience in most every song she sings. MOST every song. Anyway, she never ceases to amaze me. This girl is my best friend and I am extremely extremely proud of her. She is singing this song at my wedding. Just sayin.

2 comments:

shelbaybay said...

they were amazing werent they i think its funny that my mom is tring to get you to do teen idol next year. if Taylor does it again next year will you come and watch him. or what if i go auditon for it will you come and watch me? JK!!

Anonymous said...

[megan]: hahaa. very funny my love. i freaking am not that good. and i DO NOT wanna watch the video! lol. but i am very appreciative to the blog you wrote about me :) it's lovely. :)