Thursday, May 21, 2009

Weird-ish Things

Okay, so this week has totally been strange, but whatever. There have been many things going on at school and at home and everywhere that have just been very thought provoking. Some random little surprises, some large, some small, but surprises, that have just been crazy. Like, some people at school, just randomly hooking up. Like, Kris winning American Idol. Which, I've just got to say, was totally sick. I was freaking out. I was sooooooo happy. Then today, there was a speaker at Chapel, that was totally odd, and kind of made me think quite a bit, but -- I suppose that's good- right? Idk. This evening, Jayden, Shelly-Elly, Keith, Codi and I were hanging out at Keith's house, and some pretty crazy stuff went on. Jayden jumped off a building. Jayden and Codi fought to the death-- just kidding, but it was hysterical. Shelly-Elly and I played hop-scotch and Frisbee for a long time, and then it went over a fence. So I jumped over to get it, but when I jumped into the neighbor's yard, I stepped in a hole that was also a big pile of dog crap. Lovely. I know. Anyway, so yeah, there was quite a bunch of stuff happening. Oh-- and we almost did a "Twilight Take-Two" and it was going to be great, and I was going to be Alice. I think Shell- Elly looks more like Alice, but if I would have been Bella, I may have committed suicide, so we're glad I didn't get that part. :) Anyway, I realize it's really early yet, but I think I'm going to go brush my teeth and climb into bed and read and try to sleep. It has been an interesting week, and I am exhausted. Goodnight.

2 comments:

Kyle! said...

You came to my house!?? =)
I'm so telling mom! Just kidding. Keith would get in trouble if I did that. And since Keith is on my good side, I wouldn't want that to happen.

I liked reading this post. Specially since I just read Shelby's. Although, Shelby's was sad, and it got me thinking of how much I'm going to miss everyone, including her.

shelbaybay said...

well i agree there we Alot of weird suprizes resenty. christian, me and you should just run away together and do stuff that we wouldnt ever do before. deal.?
see you later :)