Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Rain Rain Go Away

Okay, so I realize how lame of a title for a blog post that is, but I have been singing that all day long. ALL. DAY.LONG. Seriously. Tomorrow is the Fine Arts Festival, and it would REALLY suck to have to have it inside. Especially because inside means that it can't be OUTSIDE. That will NOT be okay with me, I don't think. Also, It is so pretty when it's outside because Brenna and Logan's parents always bring really pretty flowers and plants to totally make this campus look absolutely amazing. So yeah. Also, I don't like our gym very much... it has REALLY bad acoustics as all gyms do. Anyway that's why I've been singing about the rain all day.

Celia is playing basketball and softball right now. But she's totally good at that kind of thing. I would never be able to do that. I don't think I might actually go crazy if I had to do two different sports like almost every night. I suppose that's kind of what happens in the winter with basketball and music, but at least music isn't like a sport that is as physically exhausting as what she's doing. Like, for most people softball is kind of a chill sport, but as Celia is big into pitching, that's not exactly true for her.

Okay so all my friends around me have been fighting nonstop since formal, and I am totally sick of hearing about all of it. I just want them all to apologize and let it go, but so far all of the "apologies" have been something like this:
Friend #1 : I'm sorry, I wasn't looking at it from your point of view.... but you weren't looking at my point of view either."
Friend#2: "Then you're not really sorry. I AM really sorry, but I wish you would quit being so selfish."
Friend#3: "I really don't have anything to be sorry for."
Me:"Seriously guys, SERIOUSLY?"

So tonight Megan and I are going to be practicing for her teen idol song on Friday night, so it looks like my day might possibly get better. :)

0 comments: