Sunday, May 10, 2009

I wish I had an amazing voice.

These are some amazing people from Salem Academy. They rock, the red-head is a tenor, and he freaking rocks, he's more like a soprano. Anyway, if you have time, you should watch this... They won for the quartet group at musicale. They sang this song and "Rescue" by Rescue. They ended up singing Rescue, but I wanted them to sing this one. I love it.Quartet here.
And I also have the lovelyMegan Knox from Friday night. These are all people I totally idolize.

3 comments:

Kyle! said...

First of all, I think you have a great voice! =)
Second, I think that quartet will be famous one of these days! Seriously, they're amazing! I liked the little part at the end that the high tenor had! Haha, I almost laughed at it, but it sounded good! =)

Anonymous said...

Christina, you have a beautiful voice and I think you did an AWESOME job at musicale!! Keep up the good work! :)

Loni

cmb said...

Yeah but compared to these genies? They ROCK, and I'm just 'good' and I know that.