Monday, May 25, 2009

He Loves Me Best

This weekend my most favorite guy in the whole world came over and visited me. His mom and dad came with him, but that wasn't the important part. I love this guy so much! He is going to be 7 months old on the 16th. Kendra (his mom) said the doctor told them that Rylee is 95% bigger than all the other 6 1/2 month old humans. He is one big boy now. He is wearing 12 month clothes now. He is wanting to crawl, but is unsuccessful. I love watching him grow, but I don't want him to grow too fast. Do you know what I was thinking about the other day? Isn't it funny how every time there is a baby born, the family dreams up everything that is going to happen in his or her life-- and those plans always include the baby being extremely smart, extremely talented and the most adorable human ever. They are like the captain of the varsity football team and they are like homecoming king, and they get into the most amazing school ever and they do no wrong. Nobody ever wants their baby to be the class dumby. The class klutz. The school nerd (well, I do- but that's just me). Nobody wants there kid to be the one who has to get all the swirlys and get beat up just so the other guys can have their fun. Isn't that funny? Cuz some one's gotta do it. Not everyone can be cool, not everyone can have all the looks and have all the brains and be the most attractive person in the world.

Just look at him! Look how cute he is. Btw, he is going to be the most musically inclined little boy in the entire world. His first word is going to be a word that he sings. And he is going to be crawling up onto the piano bench in his diaper and play the piano. I foresee this.

This is when I tried to teach him how to crawl... all he needs to do is get his knees up, and he'll be moving in no time at all! He's soooo cute though--- he thinks he's crawling but all he is doing in being a seal or something. I think it's really cute. We ended up doing push-ups, it was great fun. He's my favorite!

2 comments:

shelbaybay said...

lets go private barreto!! he is sooo cute i want one soo badly. but every one keeps telling me not yet Shelby you have to wait a bit. so i will listen a little longer :)

Kyle! said...

=) He reminds me of a seal, or something! =) That's so funny.
He's cute.

I wish Kolby was still that small. I remember when he started crawling. I missed it because I was on a trip with my grandparents. It made me mad, haha