Thursday, June 4, 2009

Late Start

I once read a post by Devon about how she loves late starts from school. She described the thrill she gets out of waking up in the morning and knowing that she can go back to sleep... I however, dislike late starts. I would much rather get school done in the morning and then have early release. Because I am already awake, I don't have THAT much more time then I normally do to get ready for school, so I just sit around and waste half of the morning that could be put to better use. I can be pretty productive in the morning, but not when I don't have a lot of time to get started on something. I know that if I start on something I will just have to stop early because I have to get ready for school. You know? Grrrrr... it's annoying to me. Not that I don't appreciate the effort, or not having to be at school for that 2 ish hours, but still, I don't understand why we can't have early release, it's soooo much easier for people like me who aren't going to sleep in.:)

1 comments:

Kyle! said...

You know, I've never really thought about it that way. But then again, I LOVE to sleep. Sometimes, I'll go to bed two or three hours before I need to! I don't normally care about early releases, anyways. I mean, I barely have a life, so why not spend half of it at school. That's why I wasn't really that disappointed with the lightning. =/ Sorry that you're an early bird. It makes life easier if you can wake up, though. Maybe I'll post one day about how hard it is for someone like me to wake up!! Ugh, it's horrible. And going to bed early....it doesn't help.