Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Finals

So right now I am sitting in Mr. Mac's class room about to take my Jude final. We had to memorize Jude this year, which was A LOT harder to do than Obadiah last year. Or maybe I'm just getting stupider. I told Ethan, who is going right now, before me, to take a half hour to do his, because school gets out in a half hour... I don't think I'll get that lucky though. I seriously don't know if I'm going to be able to pass it, but I really don't care, because I will still pass the class, and as long as I do that, it really don't matter who I do in the test. So yeah, today has been interesting with all the finals, it seems like it's taken forever, but really it wasn't too bad. I may have to retake World Cultures next year, but I'm okay with that, it's not too bad of a class. I remember at the beginning of this year, I vowed to change everything, and from here on out get good grades and work hard and a bunch of other things, but that died off soon. I don't think I have got any A's at all this year, that haven't been all that diligent about anything. I guess I have been getting better about Algebra, and if I don't pass, I will seriously be very bummed. But I'll get over it. As long as I graduate from high school. Lol. The End.

1 comments:

shelbaybay said...

wowo christina you dont even have an A in chior...i do i was soo scared for the spanish final and we corrected them in class.i thought that was stupid. katie corrected mine and i told her i didnt want to know my grade because i was soo scared and p.s. Mrs. davis has popsicles for cwc tomorrow yeah