Thursday, September 17, 2009

My apologies to Danae Cowan. I always forget that you and Kyle are cousins, and I'm sorry for ripping him apart yesterday. You are just both so different it's crazy no one would have ever guessed you are related.

So, today we took care of the scheduling issue. Although we worked out a compromise, I'm still not as happy as I would like to be. Instead of doing PE, I'm doing weight lifting, 6th period, which is JUST the class I barely got out of last year. :( So yeah, now I'm doing that, but because Miss Reister told me one thing about PE requirements in the beginning, they are letting me only do one semester of Weight lifting, and then counting my basketball years as my other semester. Which, okay, clearly, that is better than having to drop choir, and it's also better than having to lose one of my other electives for the entire year. Yes, that does mean that I am no longer doing that speech class, which, just yesterday I started to enjoy. But whatever. I guess we can't have everything in life. Right? I tried to go back and argue it today after school, but I knew I wasn't getting anywhere and just gave up. Oh well. One more year of high school. That's all I have. I can do it! Although, the more I think about that, the more I just want to burst into tears. It's soooooo sad!! :(

Anyway. Yes, I am glad that I don't have to take an entire year of that stupid class, and I CAN do choir. So, I suppose we should all be happy.

1 comments:

Danae Cowan said...

i love you, dear. don't forget. we can both make it. hold on :)