Friday, September 18, 2009

I'm sooooo glad it's friday!!!!!

I'm so glad it's Friday! I guess I have been really negative lately. I found out today that something a friend and I had been "joking" about tuned out to be really hurtful to that person. I felt awful. I never meant any harm and it was "only a joke", or at least I thought. Karla Pearson told me one time that there is some truth to every joke, and up until now, I didn't really agree with her. I always thought that as long as YOU knew you were joking that automatically they would know. And as long as things were being said in the context of a "joke" then it was okay to say. I guess my sarcasm can get me in just as much trouble as my non sarcasm. I will definitely try to work on this, and I'm sorry my last two posts have been so down.

1 comments:

Danae Cowan said...

Wow . . . this has been something I've been struggling with too. weird how that works. So glad it's a brand new week. Love you!