Sunday, September 20, 2009

Ahhh I love weekends!!!

Yesterday was a pretty full day. I woke up pretty early and kind of just layed around, but then the creative writing club went to the Saturday market in Eugene and had a BLAST!! I was kind of cold and wet, but it was fun. I saw a lot of things that I wanted, but I don't think I ended up going back to get them. I kind of forgot about them when there was a bit of drama and trauma among the group. I tried some weird tasting foods, almost bought an amazingly beautiful skirt that I wanted sooooo bad but didn't fit me. The lady gave me her card, so I may give her a jingle so I can have her make one for me. :) Aaaaand, there was a lady there who made these cool mirror things with different cartoons of movie pics on the front. They were sooo cool. And she had a bunch of flasks. It's sooo weird that those are coming back, by the way. So yes, she also gave me her card and I'm going to have her make me a Buffy. Devon bought one that was a bunch of women superheros and there was one of Buffy, but it wasn't enough Buffy for me. Then I also saw this cool guy playing the Chinese flutes that were really pretty and pretty sounding. I played around with one for a moment, but wasn't any good. I wish I could learn every instrument in the world and then just sit on the corner of the street or on a park bench or whatever and just play. That guy was my favorite. He was really sweet and really informative. He told me all about the history of the flutes and about all the different keys they are in. I'm pretty sure if I bought one, it would be in C major/Am. So yeah, the market was really fun.

When we got back to the school, East Linn was playing in the tournament still, and they were kicking butt, so I watched for a while. Taylor and I played "The Most Addictive Game" on his ipod touch. I basically sucked at it. His best time was like 25 seconds and mine was 17.96 (Which means I'm average) Haha. Then I went to Mrs. Van Essen's office and looked at the senior pics she took of me. They turned out great! I was really excited. Then it was off to Haley's 17th birthday party/dance. It was a blast. A LOT of dancing. I'm getting too old for this. I didn't know this but apparently I'm a good dancer. According to Katie Latimer and Jayden Bontrager and other random people I'm very "smooth" whatever that means.What can I say, my hips don't lie. Hahahahaha. It made for a crazy fun ending to an super great day!!!

0 comments: