Monday, August 31, 2009

Last Monday of Work!!!

Today felt great! I was sooo happy that I don't have another Monday ever again this summer!!! Wooo hoo! It was also probably the most fun I've had at work. It seemed like it took forever to get over because we were outside all day in the "hot" sun for the first time ever, but I just reminded myself that I wasn't going to have to work another Monday again this summer, and that cheered me up. Buuuut, it was fun because both Lindseys and I worked together all day. Well, that's not true. I actually didn't start outside until after the first break, after I finished the seed I was cleaning. We were sorting the six and twelve packs of grass into their different species, and cutting the roots off the bottoms of the trays and trimming, so they could come out easily when they went to plant them in the feild, blah blah. Anyway, it was really fun. I was sitting there quoting Dumb an Dumber like nonstop, Lindsey Bellinger was upset because she didn't want to be there, so she wasn't concentrating and often did something hallarious or just dumb, which equaled hallarious. :) And Lindsey Aitkin was trying to calm down the circus and make us focus and do something right. Haha. Ooooh, and while we were working, we were getting attacked by wasps, which I think made it that much more fun! haha. Anyway, I descovered that my calling in life is to chop up bees with scissors. I don't mean to brag or anything, but I freaking rock at it! :) Yup, and then we also killed them with RAID, and that was also really fun. Oh, and we went to Dutch Brothers again at lunch, we go, like two or three times a week, and this time the guy we nick-named "The Big Yellow One is the Sun" didn't ask us if we were on our way to the lake to soak up the sun.

Now that I think about it, I'm not so sure I mentioned that. We always go there, and the guy ALWAYS asks if we are going to the lake, blah blah. He has GOT to have figured it out by now. No, we come on our lunch break, and we go back to work after lunch. DUH. Like we do EVERY FREAKING TIME, and tell him EVERY FREAKING TIME. :) Clearly Dutch Bros. isn't hiring people for their IQ.

2 comments:

Danae Cowan said...

Hey, there! I'm so glad you had a great work day!!! :) Hope today will be a super one too! Maybe I'll talk to ya this afternoon? Love you!

Van Essens said...

I dreamed about your photo shoot too! I think it's always good to invest a little stress in important things - quite often then it turns out super!