Sunday, August 23, 2009

Shoulda Coulda Woulda :(

So, as the summer is coming to a close, I will sadly go over the things that I didn't get to do this summer that I was FOR SURE going to do this summer:
1.) Ride the train to Washington to visit Mogie Pogie
2.) Jump off Larwood Bridge with Mogie
3.) Go with KP to Seattle for a shopping trip.... who knows... there is still time... :)
4.) Eat ice cream upside down on monkey bars
5.) Finally suck it up and get my license haha, that's not happening soon!
6.) Try out for a musical at ACT (albany civic theater)
7.) Get voice lessons
8.) Read Jane Ayer
9.) Help out with the soup kitchen
10.) Go to Prince Edward Island and meet Anne of Green Gables and walk with her through "Lovers Lane" and the "White Way of Delight" and swim with her in "The Lake of Shining Waters" ...ah well... next summer.

3 comments:

Danae Cowan said...

Hey now . . . there's still two weeks left! I'm sure Anne would love to treat you to a swim! :) I love ya, girly!

Micayla said...

you forgot our date....

Kyle! said...

Ugh, you're not the only one that didn't get to do everything planned! Oh well, most of the stuff on my list was able to be done any time of the year, so I'll probably get to do everything.

Also, I commented (as a reply) on your comment on my blog. So, if you care, you should go look at it. =)