Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Sports Camp!

Okay, so I'm sure all you readers are wondering what ever became of the camp. :) Well, I failed to mention that this is a like Christian Sports Camp. I am helping out in basketball and it is a lot of fun. It is really cool, because we sing all kinds of songs with cool motions and the kids really get into it. Last night I stayed over at Kori Anderson's house... you know... "the sub. from biology" and it was really fun. I love her kids. They are so sweet and they are really obedient. Right now, everyone in the house is napping... including the dog. I don't think that Kori meant to fall asleep, but she's pretty busy and she was cooking and stuff all morning, like a worker bee. CRAZY. I'm not going to lie, this is kind of awkward. I feel like I should also be asleep, but whatever. So... yes sports camp, so far, has been really fun. I just love to see kids singing and dancing and having a good time. They are so cute. I'm really happy that I decided to help, and it's defiantly something I want to do next year. Good thing I don't have a job!! Ba ha ha!

0 comments: