Wednesday, August 6, 2008

To Shavonne:

If you were a crayon, you'd want to be white,
Which is pretty creative, and totally tight.
I think I'd be red, or purple or blue,
But that isn't quite as exciting as you.
You do much more exciting activities than I
For instance, you like running, and I'd rather die!
I enjoy bridge jumping and taking dumb risks
You do karate, and are good at throwing discs.
Plus you're really funny, and I think you are cool
The only mistake you've made was choosing your school
I'm totally kidding, 'just joshing you'!
I'm sure that U of O is worse than OSU!
But don't be disappointed or embarrassed at all
Cuz at least OSU is good at baseball (hehe)
You think guys are hot with really dark hair,
I won't complain as long as it's there!
We're so different, but so much the same,
Sometimes we're crazy, sometimes we're lame,
Now I know I'll never be lonely
Because you're the cheese to my creamy macaroni

Well, Shavonne, there you have it... I hope you like it! I love you!

0 comments: