Saturday, August 30, 2008

no more happiness

I can't believe that in less than 3 days, I will be going back to school. Oh how I hate that place. My summer is almost over!No more fun, No more happiness! Crazy! There were so many things I wanted to do, that I never got to do:
1.) light my clothes on fire and jump off Larwood Bridge
2.) light the tires of my bike on fire and ride it
3.) go to PL, Washington and visit Morgan
4.) go on a road trip with "Freakin Katelyn" , "Freakin Kody","Mogie Pogie" and "Master Bates"
5.) go skydiving with megan
6.) do the gallon challenge with Morgan

As you can see this summer hasn't been all that productive, I don't even know what I did all summer. Which is good, right? That's what summer is for. I love not having to know what day of the week it is.

Naturally, yesterday was my last day at Blue Moon, where I worked. And the last hour and fifteen minutes were weird. I didn't know how I was supposed to feel. I was happy that it was my last day. But sad, knowing that I would have to return to school next week. When I started to think about school, and being in the principles office, and being in detention and suspension, and all that stupid stuff that goes along with school, suddenly seed cleaning didn't sound so bad. And I hated seed cleaning. I was happy for the work, but there is absolutely no "scope for the imagination" in seed cleaning.

Don't get me wrong, I do like my school. So often I make fun of it. But there are plenty of pleasant people there, and it's really small, which makes it nice. I just hate the idea of summer ending... well, you get it.

Today my dad went to Portland with one of his employees for something random. My mom and sisters went to the Oregon State Fair. So it's just me right now at home. And I'm kind of really bored. But, I'm going to watch a Mystery Science Theater on youtube, and maybe take a long walk... I love being home by myself these days. I suppose I could have gone with either my dad or my mom, but I really didn't want to go all the way to P-Town, and I hate walking around at the state fair with my mom and sisters. But mom walks so freaking fast. Not to mention, right now she's kind of upset at me. :)

1 comments:

Shavonne said...

So is school treating you as horribly as you imagined? Or is it going ok so far? I know, it's been a whole two days and it already feels like an eternity. Good luck:D