Saturday, September 13, 2008

school and such

Well, there are 162 school days left. But who's counting? :) It's not that I hate school, because I really don't. I think that the people that I go to school with are nice, but can be very annoying. As I mentioned before, I go to a very very tiny school. I really don't know how many people go there, but not enough. Sometimes it is nice, everyone knows every one, and then sometimes it sucks because everyone knows everything about everyone. Feel sorry for me.

So yesterday, I was sitting in Health II and since I really wasn't all that motivated to be working on my "find your spiritual gift" assignment, I was day dreaming. I was looking out the window and I saw a very large tree, that was calling my name. I wanted so badly to run out there and climb to the top of it and sit and stare. Although, whatelse can you do in a tree? All you can do is sit and stare. But that would be lovely. I think. I wanted to sing and just look down at the world and laugh. Wouldn't that be fun?

0 comments: