Friday, September 19, 2008

Sitting In Health Class

So right now, I'm sitting in health class. We are talking about our "feewcher" and, I have to admit, it's kind of exciting. Like, really. I am only a junior and I seriously can't wait until my senior year. I have premature senoritas. Crazy. Although, I really am not excited about leaving home. I really love living in Lacomb. It makes me happy, and I love the people here. I love being able to walk down the street and know everybody by name, and have inside jokes with them. I really like that. A lot.

This past weekend, I watched Anne of Green Gables for the billionth time. Seriously. I love that movie. I suppose that is because I love Anne. She is such a kindred spirit. Every time I watch that movie I just hold my breathe and pray that this time Matthew might not die. It's always so sad and I always cry when he dies. EVERY TIME. And every time I read the book too. Aww... Matthew. I have decided that after I graduate from high school, I am going to Prince Edward Island. I have to. I told Devon that she is coming with me- and I know she isn't taking me seriously because all she said was... "OK!" But really,I am going there.

By the way. In case you didn't know, I am ambidextrous. Yes, it's true. I announced the other day after school that I was going to teach myself how to write with my right hand. Devon said that she doubted I could do it, and even went so far as to say that she thought it would last about 20 minutes. Lame. I soooo can do it. What a jerk. :) You would think that she would know me well enough that if she tells me that I can't do something, I AM going to prove her wrong. Ye of little faith :) ba ha ha!

0 comments: