Saturday, July 12, 2008

Girl Scout Camp

Things that gross me out:
-Best Pots
-not being able to shower for a week
-eating food cooked by girls that are my little sisters' age
-having to put on clean clothes when I'm dirty
-the smell of shrimp cooking :(
-having to sleep in a camper with a live moth flying around waiting to suck out my eyeballs

Things that make me happy:
-my book
-hanging out with little kids
-singing camp songs
-taking long hikes
-doing all sorts of games and crafts with the kids
-eating food made in a Dutch oven
-the pioneer bonet that was made for me :)
-eating s'mores
-being the favorite counselor :)

As you can see,the things that make me happy definitely outweigh the things that gross me out, which is the reason I keep coming back every year. It was a ton of fun, and I can't wait until next year.

3 comments:

Shavonne said...

So what happened with the eyeball-sucking moth? You still have your eyeballs right. All the little girl scouts too, right?

cmb said...

yes....i survived,but only because i was so prepared as a girl scout should be. lol. i love your random question it made me laugh a lot. what if your significant other is afraid of heights... then what?

Devon said...

Well, I've laughed out loud several times while reading your first three blog posts. That's a good sign. :) I'm adding you to my blogroll.