Sunday, July 6, 2008

this is pretty random

A couple of weeks ago, my dear friend Taylor came over to help me make a birthday cake for a friend of mine.Right from the start, things went from bad to worse to terrible as you can see...but it was still a lot of fun!
Happy Birthday KP!!











































Okay so last week I was gone at basketball team camp.Yey. lol. It would have been more fun if I wouldn't have rolled my ankle on the first day. It was so lame. Thankfully, there were a ton of athletic trainers that were there just for that purpose. Jessica was the trainer that took care of me. She was really nice, and she checked up on me like 4 times everyday, at least. So i basically got to limp around the college campus all week and not get to participate in hardly any basketball... just what i wanted. lol.Oh well, i still got to watch and learn and hang out with my team, which basically became my family while i was there. Team Camp really brought the team together I think. All but I think one of us got along the entire time we were there.It was really good.

This week is Girl Scout Camp, and I am super psyched! I go every year as a counselor not a camper, so don't laugh. This year's theme is Pioneer Days which should be totally cool. I think on Friday we are going to do like "Lebanon's Pioneer Days" and are going to have a very small strawberry parade complete with strawberry shortcake. I think it's gonna be cute!


0 comments: