Sunday, October 4, 2009

Senior Pics!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

So these guys were some of my favorites... but Mrs. Van Essen did a SUPER fabulous job! Obviously. Anyway, let me know what you think! I'm pretty sure you will be able to see them bigger if you click on them, btw. Oh, and some things you didn't know about these pics... umm.. the first one was my genie idea after we were pretty much done and I was just messing around. The third one, where I am laying on the ground with the microphone, was SUUUUUPPER awkward because I was trying to smile and look up without a double chin-- it took some serious skills! The next one after that is basically my favorite because of the cross in the background which I didn't know was going to be in the pic, and it worked out GREAT! The next one is the one where I am being serious, and it's pretty decent I suppose, but I think I'm about to start laughing. Goodness, it's hard to do those sober pics with your best friend there and someone taking a picture! Ummm... the one where I'm wearing the white shirt is actually me in a Johnny Depp shirt, but you can't tell, which sucks... oh and that is the same tree Logan used for his senior pic for the yearbook...you can draw your own conclusions on that one.... :) lol. The last one was just fun, obviously. But suuuper cute. And please ignore the bad words written in orange over it. It didn't always say that, but just when we took the pic.... but it wasn't us, I promise. :) Hahaha.

Anyway, she did a GREAT job and I'm very happy. :) If you care to see the slide show, well you CAN!

1 comments:

Danae Cowan said...

You're lovely, my dear!!!!!