Friday, October 23, 2009

Rylee and Friends

Megan, Shelley and I were sold in the bondservant auction this year. We took a bunch of pictures for a slide show that was a failure, but at least the pics were fun to take. This picture was so much fun to take! Megan and Shelley decided to use my dollar-tree sward as a baton for their little race as i cheered on the side line! Lol. This was like take 105. Lol.
This picture was fun because Megan and Shelley were both really really really scared to jump off. But I told them it was going to be fun! Shelley barely jumped and basically just hopped down. And Megan... I don't know what she was doing.
I'm about a week late announcing my nephew's birthday. He tuned ONE YEAR OLD last Friday. It's hard to believe that it's already been a year. He is turning into one beautiful boy. It's been sooo exciting to watch him grow. Just look how cute he is!!!!! He's finally kind of walking and he's not really saying anything except for "BABA" which is soooo cute. Because he will just say it back and forth with you. He also does a lot of random jibber-jabber which is soooo cute! He apparently can say dog sometimes, but I've never seen it done. He'll soon be saying "Aunt Christina" which is going to be amazing! I love this little guy so much!

When I recorded this video he decided to stop talking.. so I'm sorry. But at least you kind of get the idea. Once he starts saying me name, I'll let you know. :)

1 comments:

Danae Cowan said...

CUTE!!! Those pictures were great! :) You are an adorable aunt. :) and Rylee is quite a cute nephew. :) haha :) I love you, Christina! I hope your day goes amazingly well that it surprises ya! :)