Monday, March 1, 2010

P-Town Bound!!!

Okay, I know it's been a long time. Eventually I will go back and talk about the past few months, but for now I want to be excited for this week!! OMW!! For the first time in 9 years, East Linn Lady Eagles are headed to Pendleton!! Wow!!! I'm so stoked!! I remember the feeling, when we were at Pilot Rock and I realized that we were going to win the game, it was the greatest feeling in the world. I suddenly felt so at peace about not going to state in choir (momentarily) haha. Hannah Jo and I made a pact that we would be the first people that we would hug when we won. So the minute the buzzer rang, we sprinted at each other, and they started playing "chariots of fire" (just kidding) and we collided. Ha- it was not graceful in any shape or form. We seriously hit really really hard. It was really painful, but I didn't care because I was soooooooo happy! Anyway, I'm so stoked about this week. It's gonna be a great week. Stressful as crap, but fun.

2 comments:

Kyle! said...

YAY!!!!

I'm so happy for you all!! =) I'm not as happy about it as you are, of course. I don't think I could be that happy even if I tried!!

Congratulations, dude. =)

Danae Cowan said...

Oh. My. Gooooodness. Did you just post??! Or did I just blink? Haha :) Just kidding . . . I sure love you, and I'm excited for you!!! STATE! :) I hope you have an incredible time!! I'll pray for you! I want to hear ALL about it! Much love, my dear . . . danae